My To-Do List
I figure that since I'm such a to-do list fiend, that I would create an online version of my high-level to-do (HLTDL). I will refer to it as such from hereonin, mostly because I'm lazy and HLTDL involves less typing and sounds cooler (to me).
- Obtain list of materials for various biofeedback devices
- Make HODBN presentation have less of a "evil hax0r" feel
- Set up and co-host the first HacClearwater meeting (9/5)
- Think of something to get together for upcoming Open House
- See if I can get something fun together for September 9th's "Unpatched Tuesday"
- Gather a list of smart drugs that could be used for project
- Decide whether or not I want to submit proposals NOTACON
- Figure out how to go about TAL talk with A.